Printer Types

Buying Guide

Inks and Papers

Home

Printer Articles and News

Resources

Directory

Customize Accounting Software

Customize Accounting Software will provide the best reporting and automation for your company! Customize software doesn't come cheap, but with proper planning and budget control, customize software will provide competition advantages to the company. Customize Accounting Software must be part of the bigger customize project, or it will not serve it purpose for the whole company! The first stage of customization will be business process study and analysis, without proper business process re-engineering, there are no point to build a computerize system in the first place! 60% of the development resources will be used to construct the system, another 40% will be the design and process re-engineering! Why pay the 60% cost and save the other 40%, then suffer 300% losses in the benefits? In other words, with proper budget and analysis, the system will be 300% more efficient! That's why the customize project needs a good business analyst, not programmer! The management must honor the analyst effort to re-engineered the business process. Human resistant to change always jeopardize the whole project, so the management commitment to improve is very critical. To assist in-house developer or software company customize accounting software, some source code vendor created the strong foundation of customizable Accounting source code, implement Rapid Application Development and plug-in architecture. This type of source code is design to provide flexible framework rather than rich features. If you are looking for custom accounting software, you should get source code based accounting, no other modularize accounting system can provide the source code level of customization! With source code, you can basically do anything to the software, modify, enhance or extend it to your needs, this is the most flexible and yet powerful types of solution available for customize project.

(C) Copyright 2008 CYNICS SOFTWARE - Feel free to reprint this article in its entirety as long as all links and author resources box in place.

Download the Customize Accounting Software and Source Code from Cynics Software, accelerate your customization speed up to 200% or more !



Printers






Customize Accounting Software - Customize Accounting Software will provide the best reporting and automation for your company.

Controlling the installation of software products in an enterprise - On the market there are a lot of products that help users install and reinstall their operating systems and software.

What is China Doing with VoIP - Short article detailing the changes hitting some of China's most prominent government telecoms companies, in relation to VoIP.

How To Get A Great Deal On A New Cellphone - Learn about the three factors that will determine how much you will pay for a new cellphone.

Tested Stun Guns What Are Stun Guns And How Do They Work - Stun Guns are easy to use, non-lethal, defensive devices with interesting technology.

more...

© Copyright 2017 Printers Guide. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication prohibited.